A BLOG CHRONICLING MY SEMESTER AND TRAVELS ABROAD

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope that this will be an excellent way for me to keep all of my friends and family up to date on my semester abroad in Rome. Please feel free to post any comments you would like, or shoot me an e-mail and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Also, if you click on each of the photographs below, it will display them at their full size.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First Day With No Pictures

Today was pretty uneventful. I had my two other classes and think I am going to enjoy them as well. I have the same professor for both of the classes and she has a very interesting accent, one of her parents is from South America and the other is from Italy, so she has kind of a mix between Spanish and Italian. She has a rule that if your cell phone rings in class, you have to bring chocolate for the entire class the next time we meet. It was also a very sad day because it is the first day I did not take a single picture. I’m sorry.

No comments: